perjantai 16. helmikuuta 2007

All shades of

I'm rather jealous at you Finland peoples for the fact that Ilosaarirock has managed to lure The Cinematic Orchestra to play there. It's a wonderful tradition they've made, having one artist from Ninja Tune every year.

In other news, my activity for getting a new apartment here kicked up a couple of gears yesterday. My grail is now full. Without going into the details, I'll just say that I thought I was living with adults, but apparently am not. I hope I can think of something, and quick. I really wouldn't want to get the living arrangements get the best of me, since otherwise I'm enjoying pretty much everything.

The past couple of days have been rather gray also in terms of weather, the kind when you just shouldn't move anywhere without having a spare raincoat or parach... umbrella with you.

Kjarvalsstaðir is open again, so I'm planning a visit. I was about to go today, but a quick look at their website revealed that the exhibition curator will join a guided tour there on Sunday. That sounded like a fair chance to get interesting inside information and remarks, so I'll try to go then. Might become a culturally frantic day, that Sunday!

I'll also get some visitors in a week, which is nice. There's a lot of things to look forward to in immediate future.

Ei kommentteja: