maanantai 18. kesäkuuta 2007

Come, to think of it

I've felt quite non-bloggy lately. I guess I've started to lose the inspiration to marvel my life in Iceland, as the things I've been doing and the thoughts I've been thinking after my re-arrival have been quite casual and mundane. It looks like I'm almost set to leave the country in a couple of weeks, two months earlier than I originally planned. The reasons to stay are growing thin, there's pretty much only the will to travel around to see more of the Land, and a couple of wonderful, wonderful people left.

By no means I'm saying that those aren't good enough reasons to be here, quite in the contrary. The financial situation is just limiting my ability to do so. A job prospect and a reunion with some of the fantastic gang in Vaasa look rather appealing at the moment.

The Copenhagen incident turned out rather neat. Enjoyed a couple of local microbrews, wandered around the downtown, checking out what Tivoli looks like in the nighttime, watched a nuclear swan family have a late night / early morning swim & snack just outside the Tycho Brahe Planetarium, and had a little nap at the very same place.

The Flickr page also has a couple of (long overdue) shots from my current whereabouts in Seltjarnarnes.

I don't really know what I'll be doing in here for the last weeks. Tomorrow Air is playing at Laugardalshöllin, but that's everything scheduled for now. Some possible hiking routes have been planned though, so at least there ought to be a plenty of fresh air to come.

Ei kommentteja: