tiistai 12. kesäkuuta 2007

Before Sunrise

I guess my attempts to travel back to Reykjavik hadn't backfired enough yet.

After a lot of hassle and several changed plans I was already on a plane to Copenhagen today. It had to return to Helsinki because the electronics gave a signal that one of the cabin doors is not properly closed. An hour and undoubtedly several sheets of paper later, it turned out to be a false alarm. Nonetheless, we were too late for my connection to Iceland. Turned out that there are no more flights tonight, so I took my stuff, got on a train and rode to the central railway station. I crammed my stuff to a locker and thought to visit a city I haven't been in during my years I can remember.

So. This is a nightly transmission from Denmark. I have a few hours to figure it out. To live Copenhagen.

Ei kommentteja: